Since 2006, Clarkesworld Magazine has been entertaining science fiction and fantasy fans with their brand of unique science fiction and fantasy stories. Collected here are all of the stories this Hugo Award-winning magazine published during their fourth year. Included in this volume are twenty-four stories by visionary writers of short fiction, including Jay Lake, Kij Johnson, Catherynne M. Valente, Robert Reed, Lavie Tidhar, Peter Watts and more!
• Introduction by Neil Clarke
• Between Two Dragons by Yoon Ha Lee
• The Cull by Robert Reed
• The Mermaids Singing Each to Each by Cat Rambo
• Of Melei, of Ulthar by Gord Sellar
• Night, in Dark Perfection by Richard Parks
• The Grandmother-Granddaughter Conspiracy by Marissa Lingen
• Brief Candle by Jason K. Chapman
• All the King's Monsters by Megan Arkenberg
• Torquing Vacuum by Jay Lake
• The Language of the Whirlwind by Lavie Tidhar
• A Sweet Calling by Tony Pi
• Alone with Gandhari by Gord Sellar
• The History Within Us by Matthew Kressel
• January by Becca De La Rosa
• Messenger by J.M. Sidorova
• A Jar of Goodwill by Tobias S. Buckell
• Futures in the Memories Market by Nina Kiriki Hoffman
• My Father's Singularity by Brenda Cooper
• Beach Blanket Spaceship by Sandra McDonald
• The Association of the Dead by Rahul Kanakia
• Spar by Kij Johnson
• Paper Cradle by Stephen Gaskell
• Thirteen Ways of Looking at Space/Time by Catherynne M. Valente
• The Things by Peter Watts
• Clarkesworld Citizens - Official Census
• About Clarkesworld
Tag This Book
This Book Has Been Tagged
Notify Me When The Price...
Log In to track this book on eReaderIQ.
Track These Authors
Log In to track Catherynne M. Valente on eReaderIQ.
Log In to track Jay Lake on eReaderIQ.
Log In to track Kij Johnson on eReaderIQ.
Log In to track Neil Clarke on eReaderIQ.
Log In to track Peter Watts on eReaderIQ.
Log In to track Sean Wallace on eReaderIQ.
Log In to track Yoon Ha Lee on eReaderIQ.