7 best short stories - Spain (7 best short stories - specials Book 42)
Spanish literature generally refers to literature written in the Spanish language within the territory that presently constitutes the state of Spain. Its development coincides and frequently intersects with that of other literary traditions from regions within the same territory, particularly Catalan literature, Galician intersects as well with Latin, Jewish, and Arabic literary traditions of the Iberian peninsula.
In this book, the critic August Nemo brings to readers a rich selection of seven short stories by Spanish authors.
- The Tall Woman by Pedro Antonio De Alarcon.
- The White Butterfly by Jose Selgas.
- Maese Perez, The Organist by Gustavo Adolfo Becquer.
- Moors And Christians by Pedro Antonio De Alarcon.
- Bread Cast Upon The Waters by Fernan Caballero.
- First Love by Emilia Pardo-Bazan.
- An Andalusian Duel by Serafin Estebanez Calderon.
For more books with interesting themes, be sure to check the other books in this collection!
Tag This Book
This Book Has Been Tagged
Notify Me When The Price...
Log In to track this book on eReaderIQ.
Track These Authors
Log In to track August Nemo on eReaderIQ.
Log In to track Emilia Pardo Bazán on eReaderIQ.
Log In to track Fernán Caballero on eReaderIQ.
Log In to track Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer on eReaderIQ.
Log In to track Jose Selgas on eReaderIQ.
Log In to track Pedro Antonio de Alarcón on eReaderIQ.
Log In to track Serafin Estebanez Calderon on eReaderIQ.