The Book of The Isles of the Sun contains the information a DM
needs to run a d20 campaign in this detailed nautical setting, including:
- 15 new Races including 6 New playable races
- 6 New prestige Classes
- 18 New Feats
- 14 new Armor/weapon materials
- 30+ New common magical Items
- 2 new Magical Item types (Sail Charms and Monocles)
- 14 New Unique Magical Items/artifacts
- 20+ New monsters/villians
- Dozens of NPCs
- Detailed descriptions of pertinent aspects of The Isles, including religions, governments, commerce, a calendar, specific cities, towns, and regions, and an overview of hundreds of years of history and politics.
- Advice for DMs based on over 20 years of experience developing and running campaigns
Compatible with any d20 System rules set.
"... A tremendously well-developed campaign world, filled with distinctive and memorable personalities, solid and believable geo-politics, intrigue, mystery, dangers, and wonders. The mythology and background is fascinating and fantastic. This place is a joy to run adventures in." -Icrontic.com
Tag This Book
This Book Has Been Tagged
Notify Me When The Price...
Log In to track this book on eReaderIQ.
Track These Authors
Log In to track CB Droege on eReaderIQ.
Log In to track Alexis Vivallo on eReaderIQ.
Log In to track Amanda Troutman on eReaderIQ.
Log In to track Curtis McCartney on eReaderIQ.
Log In to track Joanne Wojtyslak on eReaderIQ.
Log In to track Nicole LaPointe on eReaderIQ.